Tourism, leisure and handicraft in “Zona Oeste”
1. What is at the entrance of the convent? It carried the queen?.
2. Cilmb the stairs.What is in the first landing wich served to bring gold from Brazil?
All the chandeliers are of bronze.
3. How many bells do the towers have?
Inside the royal chambers, the feet of the chairs are shaped as eagle claws holding a ball.
The hunting trophies room is full of deer horns and the chairs are made of the same horns and of deer skin.
4. What is the shape of the library?
Tapada (game park) de Mafra
1. What animals did you see there?
2. What can one do in “Tapada de Mafra”?